Cody Bobay is the Roll Global Wellness Coordinator, the Founder of Lose to Serve, a motivational speaker and the author of Lose 40 LBS in 1 Day. Cody speaks and writes about the importance of making the mental shift to take healthy living seriously as well as the practical steps to make living in optimal health a lifestyle.
Cody holds certifications as:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Master Fitness Specialist Certification from the Cooper Institute in Dallas, TX.
- Health Promotion Director Certification from the Cooper Institute in Dallas, TX.
Cody has a passion to inspire lasting change, almost a decade of experience in fitness and would be honored to speak at your next conference, event or Sunday morning service.
Lose to Serve
Lose to Serve is an organization that partners with Christian churches to encourage their congregations to get fit to give back to their community. We do this by:
- Conducting annual city-wide weight-loss challenges for churches.
- Helping churches establish Lose to Serve small groups where growing in a healthy body to love God and serve others is the focus.
- Providing safe and effective resources for proper nutrition and exercise.
- Encouraging pastors and their staff to live in optimal health by sharing the dangers of unhealthy eating habits and sedentary living.
This spring the Lose to Serve Church Challenge helped seven churches, for a total of 617 people lose 4,951.6 LBS and had an 80% completion rate. From those winners one single mom was sponsored into a Habitat Home donated by 4Corners Homes, and one deserving student was awarded a four-year full ride scholarship to Mid-America Christian University.
The Lose to Serve team is excited for 2015 in Oklahoma City to continue the work of inspiring the Church to get fit to give back.